Bukit Timah is the western most part of the Central Region of Singapore. Due to its location, you can have access to loads of delicious local food.
Furthermore, its location is ideal for coming to our office at City Hall. KBB Credit will be able to assist you when you are in need of money. We provide personal loans, business loans, payday loans, and even debt consolidation loans.
Why KBB Credit?
- We offer loans with one of the lowest interest in Singapore.
- Our loan packages are adjusted to meet every individual’s needs.
- Flexible monthly repayment plans that fit one’s affordable capacity.
- Easy to understand terms and conditions.
- Loan consultant who will explain every page of the contract to you.
Loan Services Available
- Personal Loan – Helps you to meet your personal cash needs. Such as home makeover, course fees, or repayments of credit cards.
- Payday Loan – This is designed for you when there are immediate unexpected expenses before you are paid your salary.
- Debt Consolidation Loan – By consolidating all your debts, you only have to focus on one loan. This allows you to manage your finances a lot better. Plus it takes the burden off of you.
- Business Loan – Allows SMEs to obtain cash quickly in the even that they are stuck with cash flow issues. You can even obtain a business loan to expand your business.
Several ways you can lower your credit score
1. High Credit Card Balances
The level of debt, measured by credit utilization also affects your credit score considerably. Having high credit card balances (relative to your credit limit) increases your credit utilization and decreases your credit score. In other words, if your limit is S$10,000 and your balance is S$9,500, you will not have a good score. Likewise, maxed out and over-the-limit credit card balances make your credit utilization 100%. This is the most damaging thing you can do for your credit score.
2. Closing Credit Cards
Do you think closing your credit card is the best way to get rid of your debt? If yes, then think again. Doing so will hurt your credit score. When you close a credit card that still has a balance, your credit limit drops to zero while your balance remains the same. Doing so will make it look like you’ve maxed out your credit card.
If you have several credit cards, some with balances and some without, closing those credit cards without balances increase your credit utilization and lower your credit score.
Another component of your credit score is the length of your credit history. Longer credit histories are better. Closing old credit cards, especially your oldest card, makes your credit history seem shorter than it actually is. Even if you don’t use the card anymore, if there’s no annual fee, you should keep the card open because you have nothing to lose.
Locate our office
If you are interested in our loan services, you can consider dropping by our office. We are located at 111 North Bridge Road #01-35 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098. You can also contact us via our contact form.
Our office number is +65 6255 6998 if you prefer to call us instead.
How to verify if we are a licensed money lender? You can do so here. Ministry of Law is the only source which provides the most updated list of licensed money lender in Singapore. Please only refer to this list to find correct information about all licensed money lenders.