Singapore’s Central Business District is also known as CBD. CBD is a mad crowd of people during the weekdays and practically a ghost town during weekends.
KBB Credit is located just a few minutes away from the CBD. With this ideal location, you can easily access to cash even though you are in a central area.
Check out our google reviews and you will be able to see why we are the best choice available for you. Our customers have left raving reviews not only because we provide them the cash they require but also because of our service.
Why choose our personal loans?
- Interest rates starting from 1%. This means that you will be able to have access to cash at low interest.
- Interest is capped at 3.92%. You do not have to worry about sky rocket prices.
- Flexible monthly instalment plans that fit your affordability. You will be able to service your loan and pay for your own bills every month without a worry.
KBB Credit Loan Services
- Personal Loan – A type of loan for you whenever you find that you are in need of money. You can loan up to 6X your monthly salary.
- Payday Loan – This is design to tide you over the next few weeks or even days till you get your salary. With a payday loan, you can expect interest to be even lower than a personal loan.
- Business Loan – A business loan exists to assist businesses that have run into cash flow problems. If you find that you require more money to expand or run your business, a business loan is a way to go!
- Debt Consolidation Loan – This allows you to consolidate all your current debts, from money lenders to bills. By consolidating everything, you will have a much easier time managing your debt. This is because you will only need to focus on paying one debt alone.
Here are several ways to lower your credit score
1. Late Bill Payments
The late payment of your bills. For example, medical bills, telephone and utility bills. Even home rent, loans, and credit card bills have a direct effect on your credit score. Delaying these bill payments will lower your credit score. You can find the best credit card or loan for good credit, but if you make even one payment that is more than 30 days late, your credit score may suffer.
That’s when credit card issuers are likely to notify credit reporting agencies of your delay. This will result in a drop in your score. So make sure you always have sufficient funds to pay your bills.
2. Missed Credit Card Payments
Completely ignoring your credit card bills is much worse than paying late. Each month you miss a credit card payment, you end up one month closer to having the account charged off. Therefore, keep track of all your credit card payments and billing cycle and pay them on time.
If you are unable to make your credit card payments, talk to the bank and try to work our a repayment plan. Otherwise, you can also approach Credit Counselling Singapore for assistance.
To reach out to our office
If you are trying to connect with our office, you can do so via the following methods:
- Contact us via our contact form
- Reach us at +65 6255 6998
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit us at 111 North Bridge Road #01-35 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098.
Whichever way you choose to reach us, we will do our best to provide you with the information you require. There are no charges involved for a consultation. We will be delighted to provide you with more information on licensed money lenders and how we operate.