KBB Credit SD Pte Ltd is the trusted licensed moneylender in Jurong Singapore. Since the year 2010 KBB Credit is open door to giving out the loan. We always adhere and comply with the rules and regulations of Singapore MinLaw to maximize borrowers benefit. With a long history of experience, we had given our helping hand to millions of borrowers. Once you in funding state you can just approach for a loan from KBB to solve your immediate problem.
Why KBB Credit Licensed Money Lender is good:
- Provide low-interest rates loan for all to apply.
- Tailor-made loan package to meet all people’s individual needs.
- According to personal capacity then come out the best repayment plan.
- Personal loans composed with easy to understand repayment terms.
- Friendly loan staff serves everyone with care, explains the contract terms in detail to every borrower.
Money Lender Services
- Personal Loan allows you to accomplish your personal dream.
- Payday Loan is to designed for you when there are immediate unexpected expenses before you get your monthly salary.
- Bridging loan is a short-term loan for you to solve the process of the sell of the existing house and buying a new house.
- Business Loan is expected to help the Singapore entrepreneur’s business development.
There Are Several Tips With How To Become Better With REITs
What to Look For in a REIT?
For retail investors, REITs have several advantages over investing in real estate. First thing, your investment is liquid so you can buy and sell shares of REITs which trade like stocks on an exchange. Shares of REITs have low investment minimums, as well as, investing directly in a property requires as much a more sizable commitment. When you are ready to invest in a REIT, look for growth in your earnings, which comes from higher revenues, lower costs and new business opportunities. It is advisable that you research the management team that looks at the REITs properties. A good management team will have the ability to upgrade the facilities and the services of an underutilized building.
It is important to not think of REITs as an investment asset. You need to look at the industry trends before deciding what type of REIT is best for your portfolio. For example, mall traffic has been declining due to the increasing population of online shopping and due to the decline of suburban neighborhoods. So the REITs which are strictly exposed to malls will present more risk than investing in other sorts of real estate. So, low inflation and lack of wage growth limit growth potential for the REITs. But REITs have still been performing well in these situations.
To find KBB licensed money lender
If you need extra cash, you can contact us anytime via our form, call us at +65 6255 6998 or email to email@example.com. Visit us to get a FREE finance consultation at 111 North Bridge Road #01-35 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098.