Jurong is a very large area. It comprise of Jurong East and Jurong West. It is such a big area that it has to be split into 2 areas for people to be able to navigate. KBB Credit SD Pte Ltd is a trusted licensed money lender some what close to Jurong.
Since the year 2010, KBB has opened our doors to provide loans. Throughout the years, we have always adhered and complies with the rules and regulations of Singapore.
If there are any changes with the borrowing regulations, you can be sure that we will update all of our loan packages immediately. With a long history of experience, our helping hand has manage to help thousands of borrowers.
Should you find that you are in need of money for any reason, you can approach us to help you.
Why KBB Credit?:
- Low interest rates starting from 1%
- Loan packages tailor made to your requirements.
- Number of monthly repayment plans depending on what you are looking for.
- Easily understood terms and conditions.
- Professional loan consultants that will be able to explain every single page of the contract.
Different Loan Packages
- Personal Loan – This is available for any personal reason why you need money. This can range from your own bills to travel plans.
- Payday Loan – This is designed specially to tide you over the weeks until you get your salary. Which means you can get a loan with lower interest compared to any other loans that we have available.
- Business Loan – SMEs are the backbone of Singapore. To expand your operations you will need cash. If you do not have enough retained earnings, the only way you can expand is to get a loan.
- Debt Consolidation Loan – By taking on a consolidation loan, you can consolidate all your bills, loans and debt. This allows you to concentrate on just one loan. Making everything so much easier for you.
You can contact us through the following methods:
- Call us! Our office hotline is +65 6255 6998
- Drop any questions you have in our email! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us for a free consult! Our office is located at 111 North Bridge Road #01-35 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098
- Send us your enquiries on our website! Drop it here.
While you consider your options, we have also included several tips on how to invest. You can read more on our blog post updates.
Tips On How To Become Better With REITs
What to Look For in a REIT?
For retail investors, REITs have several advantages over investing in real estate. First thing, your investment is liquid so you can buy and sell shares of REITs which trade like stocks on an exchange. Shares of REITs have low investment minimums, as well as, investing directly in a property requires as much a more sizable commitment.
When you are ready to invest in a REIT, look for growth in your earnings, which comes from higher revenues, lower costs and new business opportunities. It is advisable that you research the management team that looks at the REITs properties. A good management team will have the ability to upgrade the facilities and the services of an underutilized building.
It is important to not think of REITs as an investment asset. You need to look at the industry trends before deciding what type of REIT is best for your portfolio. For example, mall traffic has been declining due to the increasing population of online shopping and due to the decline of suburban neighborhoods. So the REITs which are strictly exposed to malls will present more risk than investing in other sorts of real estate. So, low inflation and lack of wage growth limit growth potential for the REITs. But REITs have still been performing well in these situations.
KBB Credit SD Pte Ltd
KBB Credit’s doors are always open to assist you with what you need. We will be able to help you with anything you are looking for. You can be sure of that!
If you do not believe what we say, you can check out our reviews. Our customers have left hundreds of wonderful reviews for our services and loans.